ISUZU DMAX Brake Pads
ow To Make Brake Pads Last Longer:
Here are a few things you can do to help keep your car’s brake pads working properly for longer:
1. Drive with the flow of traffic to avoid any unnecessary heavy braking.
2. Give yourself plenty of following distance from the car in front of you so you can coast to a nice, easy stop.
3. Remove any unnecessary weight from your vehicle.
4. Keep your speed low in heavy traffic and avoid any sudden braking.
5. Invest in good, reliable brakes. They may cost a little bit extra, but they will make a difference in the long run in terms of efficiency, safety, and durability.
6. Listen and watch for warning signs. These may include unusual noises, strange brake response, and abnormal feeling when you press on the brakes, and they may indicate a dangerous problem that you should have checked out right away.
7. Check your brake fluid regularly. Your vehicle’s brake fluid is essential to transfer heat to all parts of the brake system and absorb water. If the fluid is a cloudy or milky, it may be time to have it flushed.