1 Year Third Party Insurance



  Ask a Question
SKU: N/A Category:

Get third party insurance for your truck. Required documents include:

  • Copy Of vehicle logbook
  • Copy Of  Vehicle Owner ID/Certificate of Incrporation
  • Copy Of KRA PIn

This is insurance is provided through Online Advisors Insurance Agency Ltd

Send these documents through WhatApp Number: +254723645810 or info@onsure.co.ke

CLICK HERE for comprehensive insurance

Vehicle Tonnage

1-3 Tonnes, 4-8 Tons, 8-12 Tons, 13-15 Tons, 16-20 Tons, Above 20 Tons, Prime Mover

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “1 Year Third Party Insurance”

No more offers for this product!

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.